Providesvaluable and comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary ull-text database, with more than 8,500 full-text periodicals, including more than 7,300 peer-reviewed journals on all discipline.
Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture. The AGORA program, set up by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO) together with major publishers, enables developing countries to gain access to an outstanding digital library collection in the fields of food, agriculture, environmental science and related social sciences.
Health Inter Network Access to Research Initiative. The HINARI program, set up by WHO together with major publishers, enables developing countries to gain access to one of the world's largest collections of biomedical and health literature as well as and related social sciences
African Journals Online (AJOL) is a service to provide access to African published research, and increase worldwide knowledge of indigenous scholarship.
NIGERIAN VIRTUAL LIBRARY
The National Virtual Library Project is an online digital library presently hosted and managed by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The goal is to ensure that user (subscribers) have the latest publications of the highest calibre in their respective fields (the Arts, Medical Sciences, Pure Science, Social Sciences and Technology) to facilitate teaching, research and learning. In addition, it provides access local and international research resources
One of the online databases published by European Book. Publisher and the expert distributor of choice for library directors/acquisitions librarians worldwide and specialized in supply to the academic institutions, schools and colleges, trade/export development centers, chambers of commerce and industries.
A journal store with resources on ALL subjects. This is an online archive and research platform that supports the use of scholarly materials by a wide range of audiences and users. Through JSTOR, faculty, researchers, students, and others are able to discover, use, and build upon a wide range of content including over 1,000 academic journals, as well as conference proceedings, monographs, and other scholarly content. This resource is IP-regulated on campus.
JSTOR PLANT SCIENCE
JSTOR Plant Science is an online environment that brings together content, tools, and people interested in plant science. It provides access to foundational content vital to plant science – plant type specimens, taxonomic structures, scientific literature, and related materials, making them widely accessible to the plant science community as well as to researchers in other fields and to the public.
eLibraryUSA gives members of Information Resource Centers, American Corners, and other American Spaces around the world access to information that Americans find at their public libraries. It has a broad range of resources about learning English, American history and culture, health, business, and more.
This is a part of JSTOR. It is an international, collaborative initiative building an online digital library of scholarly resources from and about Africa.
Higher Education Programmes & Scholarships in European Countries (HEPSEU) is the only and overall European source of information and reference directory covering the information on more than 100 000 higher education programmes (Bachelors, Masters, Doctorates) in European Countries and on more than 1.5 million scholarships, grants available for these programmes. However, students, faculty members, researchers, graduates who are interested benefit from these facilities available to them in European Countries.
OARE has a mission to improve the quality and effectiveness of environmental science research education and training in low-income countries. In doing so, OARE seeks to support the efforts of low income countries to achieve the following four development objectives:
- Build the capacity of environmental professionals to manage fragile ecosystems, protect human health, and manage natural renewable resources more sustainably.
- Build the capacity of national experts to facilitate – through their knowledge and reputation – the development of more progressive, science-driven state policies, regulatory frameworks, and governance structures.
- Strengthen the intellectual foundation of universities so as to enable scientists to conduct scientific research on a par with peers in industrialized countries and establish their own publishing record; help faculty to better educate the next generation of leaders; and enable students to seek education in new and emerging scientific disciplines.
- Build the capacity of local media to gather and disseminate to the public new scientific knowledge of importance to the welfare of developing nations.
- JSTOR, JSTOR PLANT SCIENCE AND ALUKA IP Regulated. You do not need username and password to access the contents. However, for remote access (access outside the campus) call at the electronic section of the University library. You can also access these resources via the library website https://library.osustech.edu.ng by clicking on the appropriate link.
- Contact the Osustech Library for usernames and passwords to specified resources.